Please join me for a fun-filled PINK day at Crop for a Cause on 22 May 2010, raising funds for the New Zealand Breast Cancer Foundation. Read the posts below for more information. Regards, Becky

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

It's getting closer....

Days to go: 4
Tickets remaining: 4

I have had a lot of people let me know how much they are looking forward to Saturday... FANTASTIC I say, me too! Now, as well as the long-term addicts like myself, there are some ladies coming who are newer to the papercraft world. So I have a favour to ask girls... can you please bring along your albums, and share? One of the most enjoyable things for a scrapbooker or cardmaker is to see what other people do, and how they do it, so bring along your work and share it with us. Thanks!

See you real soon :)

Becky.

No comments:

Post a Comment