Please join me for a fun-filled PINK day at Crop for a Cause on 22 May 2010, raising funds for the New Zealand Breast Cancer Foundation. Read the posts below for more information. Regards, Becky

Monday, April 12, 2010

Update and a Sneak Peek...


Ok - "what's happening?" I hear you ask...

Well... ticket sales are going well. If you want to be able to come along and take part on the day, you'd best get your ticket soon! You can pop into Paper Plus on Stafford Street, or flick me an email and I can send you bank account details for payment. Some people have asked if the ticket numbers indicate where you have to sit on the day... not at all. On the day, it's simply a case of first in, best dressed - you pick where you want to sit when you arrive.

Now, I have a little Stampin Up! sneak peek for you from Deb McRobie...


She will have the materials there on the day to make this really cute card using some of the product from their Autumn-Winter mini catalogue. We do ask that if you would like to do this make & take, that you bring along $2 to cover the cost of materials for Deb. A small price to pay for a handmade card though, isn't it! It just helps to keep the crop costs down, and ensure that we raise HEAPS of money for the New Zealand Breast Cancer Foundation, which is the whole point! Rest assured ladies, there are plenty of make & takes to do on the day. I have at least 4 others sorted for you.

And I have had some AWESOME raffle prizes donated, so bring along some small change for them... Now, I can't say too much yet, but I might have heard a whisper about Barkers products and Dr Lewinns Skincare... mmm

Seriously - why would you want to miss out?!

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. This looks gorgeous! I absolutely adore Rich Razzleberry - what lovely colours!

    ReplyDelete