Please join me for a fun-filled PINK day at Crop for a Cause on 22 May 2010, raising funds for the New Zealand Breast Cancer Foundation. Read the posts below for more information. Regards, Becky

Friday, March 26, 2010

Just over 8 weeks till kick-off!

Yes, I counted twice to make sure - only 8 weeks tomorrow until Crop for a Cause takes place. Time flies when you're busy organising things :)

Ticket sales are going well - over a third sold already, so if you want to come along, get cracking and buy your ticket to reserve your place NOW! Don't say I didn't warn you...!

Now ladies, I have had a lot of people ask me about the best decorated bra competition. Basically you can decorate the bra with ANYTHING - it doesn't have to be papercraft related at all. The whole idea of the bra competition is to add another dimension to the whole 'breast cancer' thing, and to have a bit of a laugh, really. If you are seriously stuck for ideas, try this link, there are a tonne of ideas out there... from absolutely beautiful creations, to the downright silly. Go and have a look!

I also plan to bring you another make & take sneak peek after the weekend, assuming I get time to get it done, so check in here again next week for a looksie.

Right, must dash, have things to be working on. If anyone has ANY questions at all, feel free to email me.

PS: Sonia C - do you still want a ticket held? Email me! (dazbeck@xtra.co.nz)

No comments:

Post a Comment