Please join me for a fun-filled PINK day at Crop for a Cause on 22 May 2010, raising funds for the New Zealand Breast Cancer Foundation. Read the posts below for more information. Regards, Becky

Sunday, May 23, 2010

A Very Quick Post...

Well ladies, I am just going to do a little post tonight. I wanted to thank you all again for coming and helping to make yesterday such a success. I have a grand total for you...

$1,669.46

I have yet to even LOOK at my camera to post any photos. I crawled out of bed at 10am (after falling into bed at 11pm last night), went to have morning tea with my Nanny (who some of you met yesterday), and spent the rest of the day helping my sister-in-law to move house. We got home at half six tonight, and I haven't even unpacked all my gear from the Crop yet. Oh well, tomorrow's another day. Just as well! I might go to work for a rest :)

I have a favour to ask please... email me your photos from yesterday, ok? I didn't get a lot of time to wander round and see how things were going, so let me see it in your photos please!

Right, time to put my feet up for a bit before I go to bed.

Thanks again ladies, your support is very much appreciated.

Beck x

3 comments:

  1. Becks,
    Thank you!
    What a fantastic amount raised, congrats to you and your small band of helpers. Thanks to all the sponsors, especially RSM Law. I and I am sure everyone else had a really fantastic day, great company, fantastic food (thanks Becks), great prizes, learnt heaps, not only about scrapbooking. Thanks to Breast Cancer Foundation - learnt heaps there too. Thanks sooooooooo much Becks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Beck! Wow what an awesome day, you deserve a massive pat on the back for your efforts the room looked amazing, the food and company was great, the make n takes were FAB.
    I truly appreciate all the effort that goes into the behind the scenes organising of an event like this. YOU ROCK!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done Becks!!!
    fab day huge effort from you,great food , great make n takes Taylor had a fantastic day and she even continued on sunday which was great to see.
    well done you are a star~!

    ReplyDelete