Please join me for a fun-filled PINK day at Crop for a Cause on 22 May 2010, raising funds for the New Zealand Breast Cancer Foundation. Read the posts below for more information. Regards, Becky

Saturday, May 15, 2010

I've been keeping a little secret...

Yep, it's true. I have been working on a little something something to be raffled off next week. Something special.

I have been sending fabric squares all around the place (USA, UK, Australia and NZ) getting autographs of some of the 'who's who' of the scrapbooking and papercrafting world.

Today I am going to turn them into a tote bag that one of YOU lucky ladies could win. Here's a peek...



I am sure you will have heard of these two, Tim Holtz and Becky Higgins?




I'm SO excited about this. By tonight it will be complete (hopefully!)

One more week til D-Day!!! :D

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. She not only scrapbooks and bakes she sews as well - Well done Becks and looking forward to next weekend.

    ReplyDelete